Root Cause: Hapara has been improving the way it interfaces with school's GAFE domains, via the use of the Admin API. As part of this work, we released an update to to the way Hapara handles changes to teacher email addresses. Unfortunately this release introduced a bug which affected some customers with a certain domain configuration, which de-registered teachers of these domains from Hapara. The end result is that these teachers were not able to login to Hapara. Resolution: We rolled back the release, and then performed a full synchronization of Google user data back into Hapara. What we are doing to prevent this from happening in the future: The issue affected customers with a specific configuration, which was not covered in testing. We are reviewing our testing coverage to ensure that similar bugs will not slip through in the future.
08:45 am PT, 04:45 am NZT
06:40 am PT, 02:40 am NZT
We are implementing a fix now, and impacted users should be regaining access as this is posted. We will continue investigating the root cause of these access issues and post another update once identified and permanently resolved.
06:15 am PT, 02:15 am NZT
Our team is closer to identifying the root cause of this morning's access issues and working to implement an interim fix. This should be out very shortly, thank you for your continued patience.
05:45 am PT, 01:45 am NZT
We have had elevated reports of Hapara Dashboard, Workspace and Highlights being inaccessible for some users. We are investigating this at the highest priority and will post more updates as we learn more.
You may receive a login or authorization error, or an error advising 'No classes found', which usually should be resolved by logging out of all Google Accounts, clearing browser cache and refreshing.
Our team is investigating and we will update this article again shortly as we learn more.