What's New in Workspace
- Cards and panels in Workspace have been updated to a clean, more modern style that moves towards greater consistency across Hapara tools.
- The started work count on the homepage has been resetting to 0 when work is submitted or returned instead of always displaying how many have started, irrelevant of whether they’ve submitted work or had work returned. This has been changed for accuracy.
- Returned work was showing as read-only for some learners. This has been fixed.
- When transferring documents (on submit/return), Google returns an “ok” message. Sometimes this “ok” message is not accurate and the document has not been transferred. We’ve now added a step that checks this to minimise teachers and learners needing to request permission to view documents they should be able to view.
- Improved the way document previews are generated to make this more robust.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnail previews were not being generated for submitted work where the document was a group document rather than individual.
- Fixed a tiny glitch that showed a dot on the top left corner of each Workspace on the homepage.
- Improvements have been made to how Workspace looks on an iPad for learners.
- If a teacher was also listed as a learner in a data load then Workspace would show the learner view only. This has been updated to show the teacher view of Workspace in this case instead as it has more functionality.