What's New in Workspace
- The embargo on submit feature is now working for customers with split-domain, multi-domain and sub-domain setups. Note that this works differently to the way embargo works for customers on a single domain as the teacher will retain ownership of the document and learners will get appropriate access depending on whether it is work that is started or submitted.
- Learners are now able to change the language Workspace shows in by clicking on “language” in the top navigation below their name. Workspace is currently available in English and French.
- A recent change allowed teachers to create Workspaces without classes assigned, this adds an “Unassigned” filter to Workspace so that these can be easily accessed.
- Clicking on the activity summaries on the home page now takes you to the Activity page of a Workspace.
- Teachers can now select multiple classes when creating a Workspace.
- Teachers will now see the following message when publishing a Workspace: "This Workspace has been published to <#> learners. Learners can see this Workspace at mystudentdashboard.com"
Bug Fixes and Other Changes
- Fixed an error that has been occurring when trying to drag many learners into a group.
- Teachers with large classes were having difficulty adding learners to groups because of the way scrolling worked on this page, this should now be resolved.
- The add co-teacher area was showing with a red border before any co-teacher email address had been added - this will now only show if an invalid email address has been added.
- Fixed an error opening group evidence documents.
- Made a change so that group evidence appears in each learner’s Workspace folder rather than only in the folder of the first learner to open the document.
- Added some spacing to the left-hand column to make this neater