What’s new in Teacher Dashboard 2:
- Teachers are now able to use %F %L to put student names anywhere in a document file name in Teacher Dashboard 2 as was possible in Teacher Dashboard Classic.
Other changes and bug fixes:
- The preview information shown when hovering over a document title in a student panel is now showing even when the student panel is at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Teachers with uppercase characters in their email address will no longer get an error message when logging into Teacher Dashboard 2.
- The beta feedback form now works correctly for multi-domain customers.
- The label of "My hidden Classes" has been corrected to "My Hidden Classes"